2007年9月17日 星期一

Group Discussion in English

yesterday i had my first discussion in English with a German and a....Taiwanese .
I think it's better to have only one or few foreigners in our team, because then I have to say something and the foreign guy has to listen to me.
In the discussion today, I found 3 points.
1. With preparation, it's not hard to discuss in English.
2. Not ALL foreign students play all day, some DO study. at least my German Colleage....
he did really read the whole chapters, made many notes, and kept talking his opinions....
3. Germans like evidence...My Colleague will use many evidences to convince me. Besides, he can also accept my opinion...if I have "enough" evidences to convince him....i think it's better and objective..

anyway... i like the discussion today...

1 則留言:

fuer 提到...

我漸漸也覺得,說英文不好不能跟人家溝通,是個大藉口。我發現只要敞開心胸,得到的都是善意的回應。

很多時候,都是我們想太多、太敏感,這是我們的優點,但也常常是我們企圖接觸這個世界時的致命傷。